Come with a heart full of love, our goal is to send you home empty, so that you may be filled again.
the ELISHA project has created many programs, global missions, and starts new projects every year. We would love your service in helping to connect communities through service. We must do all we can to ensure that all people can live a life of dignity, love and peace.
“How can we help?”
Something we’re often asked (and we LOVE it), so here are the many way’s you can help EP.
SEND US NON-PERISHABLES
the ELISHA project
247 Roosevelt Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02865
Like us on our social media platforms, and share the ELISHA project with your community.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Spread the word to all your friends and families, about the ELISHA project, our programs and how we all can Give. Love. Live.
Experience in person by signing up for a program or share event, or simply by contacting us.
HOW CAN YOU EP TODAY?
- 1-time GIVE
- setting a monthly amount. Please check the “Make This Recurring (Monthly)” box.
- You can also send a check, bring cash, or donate online. Helpers may also pay via debit or credit card. Whichever way is most convenient for you.
SUPPORT EP ONLINE
We need more support as we grow and help more communities and people. There are many ways you can help us accomplish that!
1) Become a monthly partner by sending us a note: HERE
2) Give a one-time gift by clicking here: HERE
3) Like us & leave a review on FACEBOOK
5) Subscribe to EP on YouTube
6) Follow us on Instagram
7) Please share EP with everyone you know!
HAVE ITEMS TO SHARE?
Q: What can we bring to share?
- YOU – and after you have done that, we can start to talk about the material things that can help us in our mission. There is nothing more important than the gift of your presence.
Give. Love. Live.
Share a Meal Today
The heart of this program is EMPATHY.
To understand what someone is going through requires you to walk in their shoes.
We do not focus on giving anything…
We focus on GIVING our very best.
EP programs are full of good company!
Read what other volunteers and servants have to say about working with the ELISHA project.
EP HEALTHY WEEKENDS2022
We are proud to partner with EP in addressing childhood hunger.
Dunkin Joy in Childhood Foundation
This was a perfect way for us to celebrate the holidays as a family.
EP Share Markets2023
The EP Share Markets are one of the most fun volunteer events that we attend.
Blue Cross & Blue Shield RI
They came in and set-up, supplied, and restocked the store in our school.